Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sneak Peek: Halloween

Today, I wanted to share with you a project that involves no stamp or ink. I know, can you believe it? It involves Stampin' Up!'s home decor elements.


Starting September 1st, you can order these wonderful vinyl decor items that you can pretty much put anywhere you want.

Another sneak peek: the black rhinestone accents! So fun and easy to use. I just love "bling"! It instantly brings your project to another level. Fun stuff!

Come back for more sneak peaks and I would love to hear your comments on this project.

{Project Details}
Black Spooky Decor Elements and Black Flourish Designer Jewels.

To order on-line 24/7 click here.

1 comment :

  1. hi lisa...reallly love the pumpkins! such a fun and easy idea! thx for sharing! and BTW is there anyway i can get the new catalog? i can send the check in the mail?? hope to make it to some workshop??:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.