Monday, August 9, 2010

Convention 2010 Pictures

 (Taking pictures with the props from Convention 2010: Elisa, Michelle, and myself)
So I finally downloaded some pictures from my camera (it went dead and couldn't find the recharger until now). But I wanted to share with you some of the fun things that we did and were able to capture.

Not only do we attend "business" meetings, we get to have fun/free time. And during one evening, Stampin' Up! hosted a Flower Power Party. It was where many dressed the part and enjoyed far out demonstrations, fun games and activities, and just love and peace all around.




Face painting with Michelle, Ana Marie, myself, and Elisa--my partners in crime!

After our time there, we wanted to continue the fun with what else. . . DESSERT

Spencer's for Steaks & Chops: Creme Brulee and Strawberry Shortcake for Dessert

Bambara Restaurant: Warm Valrhona Chocolate Bundt Cake with Espresso Ice Cream and Hazelnut Brittle. 

Looking at these pictures make me want to eat them now! Such good memories!

1 comment :

  1. it looks like you had a great time...luv the pics! hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.