Saturday, August 7, 2010

Love Birds All Around


If you love birds, owls, and just cuteness, this class is for you. Make 18 cards with me in my Stamp Ink Diva Studio with the Love Birds Scrappin' Kit and have enough materials leftover to make duplicates when you get home. I will add another class date if there is more interest. But if you live far and cannot make it to my studio to participate, I have Kits to Go available. Better yet, get it free with a $50 purchase order through me.

Date: Wednesday, September 15
Time: 7 p.m.
Place: Stamp Ink Diva Studio in Corona, CA
Cost: $25

To reserve your spot, please send payment by September 2. Members pay $22.

{Project Details}
Stamp: Teeny Tiny Wishes and Thank You Kindly
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad and Whisper White Craft Ink Pad.
Paper: Love Birds Simply Scrappin' Kit and Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon, Silver Brads, 3/4" Circle Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, and Mat Pack.


1 comment :

  1. I must clarify that the FREE kit does not include products but only a PDF file which will include detailed instructions with pictures. I apologize for any confusion. IF you would like the Class to Go Kit, that includes both products and detailed instructions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.