Friday, August 6, 2010

Convention Swap & SU! Demonstrators in Training

I wanted to make another card to swap at Convention besides my organized swaps so I made this.


Thankfully, I had my Stampin' Up! Demonstrators in Training to help me out. Ian and Joelle helped stick the Stampin' Dimensionals, Riley worked on the big shot, and they all took turns punching the tiny circles out of the Poppy Parade card stock.

I love that I can work on my projects and still include my little ones in on the fun.


{Project Details}
Stamp: Dot, Dot, Dot (115332) and Thank You Kindly (111700)
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Ink
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Poppy Parade, and Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlet Die; Owl and Scallop Trim Border Punches; 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.