Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hello

I've been doing a lot of cleaning today (both in my home and on my computer). I guess its my summer cleaning! And look what I found! I don't know how this got missed but I wanted to share with you anyhow. This set is still available and so cute.
Taking a look back at last year's convention, this is one of the make and takes that we made. Such a cute little stamp set and with our 2009/2010  in-colors. TIP: You could always exchange the Crushed Curry color for Daffodil Delight for a more bright and cheery card. Hope you enjoy.
{Project Details}
Stamp: Hello Again (113780)
Ink: Crushed Curry*, Melon Mambo, and Old Olive Classic Ink Pad
Paper: Curshed Curry*, Old Olive, and Whisper White Card Stock
Accessories: Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon*.

*Retired items.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.