Thursday, August 5, 2010

RAK from Anna Marie

As I have said before, Stampin' Up! is all about loving what you do and sharing what you love. By sharing my love for paper crafting, I have been able to make many friendships throughout these years.

Remember the sleepless nights and yummy desserts that I was indulging in during Convention? Well, Anna Marie was one of the culprits involved! She sent me this RAK (random act of kindness) card.



I can't tell you in words how wonderful it was to find this surprise in my mailbox. It just brought such a big smile to my face. Its nice to share with others that they are appreciated, don't you agree? Just a little time to make this card and share made all the difference that day. See, I'm just mumbling on but the point I guess is that its nice to receive these kind of sentiments. Thanks Anna Marie. I can't wait for next year.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.