Friday, August 13, 2010

In A Word . . .

I wanted to share some creations using the stamp set, In a Word. Its a fun set to use because if you look closely, you have two words in one and the meaning behind these simple words are endless.



I got my inspiration for the circles on this card from one of my favorite demonstrators, Mary Fish, and color inspiration from the Color Coach (121620). This color combination of Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight, and Tangerine Tango is probably one that I would never have come up on my own but I love its brightness and boldness.






Watch for more Summer Mini Shares and then for sneak peeks for the NEW Holiday Mini, wait till you see!



{Project Details}
Stamp: In a Word (117143-wood OR 120057-clear mount)
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad
Paper: Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight, and Tangerine Tango Card Stock; Whisper White Textured Card Stock.
Accessories: Corner Rounder, 1/2" Circle, 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, and 1-1/4" Circle Punches; Color Coach (121620).





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.