Saturday, August 21, 2010

Blissful Bride

Here's another pretty set from the Summer Mini Catalog, Blissful Bride.


I love the colors of Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso together. Its warm and delightful! But I felt that it needed another punch of color, so I went to my handy, dandy Color Coach and found Cherry Cobbler. And I know that I was going to show you some more watercoloring but it just didn't turn out as I had hoped so here it is in its simple form. But I think that's what makes this sophisticated. Then for some added umph, I added the pearls as the buttons for the dress.


And finally . . . my "go to greetings", I used the Teeny Tiny Wishes set to complete the card. Simple, clean, and beautiful!

{Project Details}
Stamps: Blissful Bride (120036-clear) and Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370-wood)
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, and Whisper White card stock.
Accessories: Basic Jewels- Pearl (119247) and Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402)




To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.