Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pedaling Past

I don't know what it is about this set but once I saw it in the Summer Mini, I had to get it.


I CASEd (copy and share everything) right from the Summer Mini Catalog.


The catalogs are great because it is filled with gazillions of ideas to copy and make your own. I've changed the colors and look a bit but it started with the idea from the catalog.



Can I just tell you how much I'm loving the new products that Stampin' Up! is carrying now? I just love the new crochet trims and especially the new colors. I love the brightness of Marine Mist that was used in this card. I also forgot how much fun it is to watercolor. You can be sure that I'll be showcasing more watercoloring in future blogs.
 

{Project Details}
Stamp: Pedaling Past (116972-wood OR 120069-clear mount)
Ink: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Marine Mist, and Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink Pads.
Paper: Cajun Craze, Marine Mist, and Whisper White Card Stock.
Accessories: Aqua Painter (103954); 5/8" Crochet Trim-Victoria and 1/8" Marine Mist Taffeta Ribbons.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.