Monday, May 25, 2009

Urban Note Tote


Today, I attended our Stamp "IN" Fellowship group meeting and saw this amazing tote project. I saw it here on-line as well. I loved it so much, I had to CASE (copy and share everything).


{TIP}If you don't have buttons, try using the buttons #5 Sizzlits die. I find that it adds the extra touch and the colors and patterns of these buttons are unlimited. 
 


It contains 4 note cards featuring the Fifth Avenue Floral {113734} and Thank You Kindly {111700} stamp sets with matching envelopes. If you have interest in making this as a class or would like this card kit with step by step instructions along with pictures, please contact me.






{Project Details}
Stamp: Fifth Avenue Florals and Thank You Kindly
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, and Basic Gray Classic Ink Pads
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, and Basic Gray card stock; Urban Oasis DSP (Designer Series Paper)
Accessories: Blender pen; Large Oval and Wide Oval Punches, Kraft and Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbons; Big Shot; Buttons #5 Sizzlets Die; Basic Gray corduroy buttons; Window Sheet.











No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.