Friday, May 8, 2009

Sweet Cherry Tote

(front pockets)



This past week was Teacher Appreciation Week. As a class, we decided to give our teachers a small gift each day and at the end of the week, surprise them with a brunch and a big classroom gift. For my day, I wanted to make them something homemade and something to do with papercrafting. I decided to make Becky Robert's Tote-tally Awesome Tote. I made some adjustments but overall, I think it turned out "tote-tally" perfect.



(back pocket)


  
(sample of card inside) 

   
    (post-it note holder w/pen) 

  
   (bookmark)


Additional supplies: Tart and Tangy stamp set (111514); Real Red, Basic Black, and  Old Olive Stampin' Up! Markers; Rockabilly Specialty Designer Series Paper; Riding Hood Red card stock and Kiwi Kiss textured card stock; scallop edge punch; scallop circle punch; 1 1/4" circle punch; designer tab punch; round tab punch; jumbo eyelets; crop-a-dile; 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (black); ;Riding Hood Red Striped ribbon; rhinestone (shown--not stampin' up!); and Kiwi Kiss corduroy buttons.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.