Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bird on a Branch



It's another week with another great MOJO Monday Sketch. I  finally got around to making my card for this sketch and got to use my newly purchased "Bird on a Branch" (113266) stamp set. Although I love birds, I wasn't quite convinced that I was in love with this bird image. But in the end, I reconsidered and now am so happy that I did.
I used Cameo Coral and Chocolate Chip cardstock to layer on top of the Chocolate Chip Patterns Designer Paper. (Stampin' Up! is having a special...buy 3 Designer Series Paper or 12"x12" Textured Paper or any combination of both and receive a 4th one FREE.) 
Stamped my branch with Chocolate Chip Classic Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Stamped the flowers with Cameo Coral Classic Ink onto the branches and then trimmed my paper into thirds (leaving my middle a little bit larger so it would stand out more). Layered those pieces onto Cameo Coral card stock to pop those images even more and attached to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. For the final touch, I stamped the bird in Ruby Red Classic Ink onto Whisper White card stock, trimmed it, and attached with Stampin' Dimensionals. Its another easy yet beautiful card. Thanks for looking.


1 comment :

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.