Monday, May 18, 2009

KWerner Design Color Challenge

I just love these color challenges. I especially love this one because it reminds me of summer, which I can't wait for! But for my Stamp "IN" Fellowship Group meeting, we were asked to bring a Father's Day or Graduation Card, so I elected to use this color combination for graduation cards. I used it to make this money holder. 





I decided to let this greeting be the focal point. Using a variety of the alphabet stamp sets that Stampin' Up! offers, I used it to stamp CONGRATS. Also, I used the So Saffron button from Button Latte as my "o". I like how these mixed up letters seem to work together.

Besides, what graduate wouldn't love a card that reminds them of summer to come and find inside a little extra spending cash!

{Project Details}
Stamp: ABC Alphabet Upper, Big Deal Alphabet, Taffy Alphabet, and Eight Great Greetings Stamp Sets
Ink: Baja Breeze, So Saffron, and More Mustard Classic Ink pads
Paper: Sahara Sand and Whisper White card stock; Baja Breeze and So Saffron Patterns DSP
Accessories: Big Shot; Top Note Die; Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plate; Corner Rounder and 1/16" circle punches; and More Mustard Brads (Earth Elements).



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.