Saturday, December 18, 2010

7 Days 'til Christmas

Since I shared with you an ornament gift yesterday, I thought I'd share with you decorations from one of my own trees.

While shopping at Nordstrom (one of my favorite department stores), I saw the most beautiful decorations based on birds. And if you've been following my blog or just from looking at my blog header, you know that I LOVE birds. I first asked if I could buy the decorations, but I was informed that it's not for retail and when it does go on sale (up to 5 year waiting period), the employees get first dibs. So then, I decided that I was going to make my own version.

All the chubby birds, nests, and twigs were found. But the birdhouses, I knew I had to decorate myself. So, I used our Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers and paint colors to match.


 {Project Details}: Love Letter Designer Series Paper; Not Quite Navy and Cherry Cobbler Card Stock.


 {Project Details}: Vintage Labels (SAB 2010 Set); Garden Green and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pads; Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper; Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla Card Stocks.
 

 {Project Details}: Cherry Cobbler Card Stock; Fire and Ice Circle Rhinestones.  
 

 {Project Details}: Pedaling Past (retired) and Style Beautiful (116984-W/120483-C) Stamp Sets; Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, and Not Quite Navy Classic Ink Pads; Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla Card Stocks. 

I love how the bird houses turned out. I can't help but smile every time I see them.

Thanks for stopping by!
To order on-line 24/7 click here.

2 comments :

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.