Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 Days 'Til Christmas

I wanted to share a My Digital Project with you.



These are the gift tags that I made using Stampin' Up's program. This program allows me to create the way that I want to but then allows me to easily duplicate it many, many, many times!
Here's what I did:
Clicked on making a card (6x6) and chose a blank template.

 Chose my background paper (Christmas Jingle Designer Paper)

 Added a layer of Whisper White card stock for the center

To get the red frame, clicked on the Mat button and changed the color.

Clicked on the Berry Christmas Stamp Set and changed the color. (Just like you would if you were actually stamping, you choose your stamp set, the color, and place on your project.)

Then, I saved it as a JPEG file and copied it onto a Word document. So that I could maximize my pages, the image was re-sized into 3"x 3" and copied to fill one whole page. Finally, I printed on Whisper White card stock for tags and then on 8-1/2" x 11" shipping labels. Cut them to size and voilĂ !

If you are interested in this digital program or have it and want to learn how to fully utilize it, please contact me for class and tutorial information.

To order on-line 24/7 click here.

1 comment :

  1. You are so creative! One of these days, just invite me over to your house and show me everything that you do!!!

    Shirley Ji

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.