Sunday, December 19, 2010

6 Days 'Til Christmas

One of my favorite things about Christmas is receiving all the Holiday Cards from family and friends. I love to see pictures of how much everyone has grown and blossomed over the year or what creation they were going to come up with for this year's celebration!

The one dilemma I have is where I will put them to showcase these beautiful cards. My solution was to create this:



Using the Jolly Bingo Bits, my girls and I stamped the images onto Whisper White Card Stock. Punched them out with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch. Next, we punched out 1-3/8" Chocolate Chip Card Stock to frame the stamped images. Then, we punched Real Red Scallops using the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch and adhered the framed images onto the center. Finally, we attached the whole thing onto clothes pins.



Love how this turned out. It solved my problem and added more holiday spirit into my decor.


{Project Details}
Stamp: Jolly Bingo Bits (120857-W/121187-C)
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Real Red, Regal Rose, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, and Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink Pads; Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand, and Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Write Markers.
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, and Whisper White Card Stocks.
Accessories:1-1/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, and 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punches; Clothespins (Candy Calendar Countdown Kit), and Silver Tinsel.


To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.