Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Days 'Til Christmas

Can you believe it? We are less than 2 weeks a way 'til Christmas. We just got back from a wonderful ski trip to Park City, UT. We have made it a yearly vacation now that the kids are older and are able to attend ski school. I have to say that it was quite fun to challenge myself with snowboarding! I was terrified that I would injure myself because I have a rather weak back but as you can see...I'm alive and well!

So, would you like to see my project for today?



I decided to take the advent calendar and make it into a banner. And since we've been gone, my kids will be counting down 12 days. I tried to put "holiday words" together to make a word count of 12 (peace, joy, & noel) and behind each letter is a special little treat. When I originally thought of this, I wanted to put lollipops with it but since I don't have any in the house, chocolates it shall be.

I just love the holidays but it would help more if this weather in southern California wasn't 85 degrees. Don't hate me, I'm not complaining. But a little frosty weather to go with all the holiday music and decorations, would truly make it merry!

Stop by again tomorrow for more Christmas projects.

{Project Details}
Stamp: A Cute Christmas (120825-W/121133-C), Broadsheet Alphabet (118724-W/120585-C), and Dot-Dot-Dot (115332-W)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, and Real Red Classic Ink; Certainly Celery, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers.
Paper: Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red and Very Vanilla Card Stock.
Accessories: Big Shot, Polka-Dot Embossing Folder, Table Setting XL Bigz Die; Clear Tinsel.


To order on-line 24/7 click here.

1 comment :

  1. Sounds like you had fun, we're glad you come every year! Share your experience and any photos when you become a fan of Park City on Facebook, www.facebook.com/parkcityUT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.