Tuesday, December 14, 2010

11 Days 'til Christmas

Here's a fun little card that I made for the Ronald McDonald House Charity. I used my favorite Big Shot and the fun Joyful Season Letterpress plate to create this simple Christmas Card.

The letterpress plates create an ink debossed impression that makes your projects pop with sophistication and adds dimension. Unfortunately, I couldn't capture it but trust me...it looks unbelievable in person!

TIP: Use Watercolor Paper and Craft Ink when doing these projects for a much cleaner and "crisper" look.

{Project Details}
Stamp: (none)
Ink: Real Red Craft Ink
Paper: Chocolate Chip and Garden Green Card Stock; Watercolor Paper.
Accessories: Big Shot, Joyful Season Letterpress Plate, Candy Cane Big Designer Buttons, and Linen Thread.


To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.