Monday, December 20, 2010

5 Days 'til Christmas (Occasions Mini Sneak Peak)

Have you made any projects using Stampin' Up! fabric? Stampin' Up! has manufactured the most adorable prints, and they are larger than a regular fat quarter.

I've seen aprons and fabric rolls with sleeves for crayons and activity books, so I decided that I would make one as a stocking stuffer for Riley (my youngest) using of course, Stampin' Up!'s own fabric.  

 
(You can find directions from Skip to My Lou.)

What do you think of this print? (There's even more fabric in the new Occasions Mini Catalog--products available January 4th.)

I'm hoping that this will deter her from writing or drawing on other places like my fireplace. (If you know how to get crayon off stone, I'd love your advice.)

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment.

{Project Details}
Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric (121818)--available January 4th.

To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.