Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hello Kitty Princess



Remember the Hello Kitty Princess Invitations that I shared for my youngest daughter's birthday? If not, folllow this link. Well, I am finally posting the pictures of the party favors that I made to go along with it. The princess wand was topped with the same Hello Kitty die (using my Big Shot) and layered with the different colors of cardstock. Then, I added some bling with Stampin' Up's dazzling diamonds! (Which unfortunately, you can't see in this picture.) It was finished off with wrapping the stem with pink ribbon and a pink feather boa! 



The bag was accented with the face of Hello Kitty (another die from Sizzix) and used my Big Shot to cut faux leather to make that. Then, what girl doesn't love little sparklees (as my daughter would say)? You can never have enough! (Sorry that the close up is a little grainy). And of course, the bag was then stuffed full of Hello Kitty goodies fit for a princess! I couldn't have done this without my Big Shot, my favorite die cutting machine. IF you want to invest in one (and this Big Shot is really reasonable compared to some of the other die cutting machines out there), click here. It not only cuts through paper and fabric but a million of other materials.  You need to get one if you don't have one!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.