Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fun Flowers

Only 10 more days and then no longer! Get connected and purchase $40 worth of products from the Occasions Mini Catalog and receive a free gift from the "Under $10" section in the Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog.  Here's a sample of what I did with Fun Flowers (114488) that I received as my free gift. 





Simple yet oh so cute! Don't you think? Its a thank you for a special friend who made dinner for us when she found out my husband had to have surgery for his torn achilles tendon. That's why I've been MIA from my blog! Thanks for understanding and hope you'll enjoy the many upcoming blogs to come this week! (I've got lots that I'm making up for!) And please remember to leave a comment after reading! Thanks for looking!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.