Sunday, April 19, 2009

Central Park Tango


Mojo Monday Sketch for week 81 (MOJO 81) was this adorable combination! For my card, I wanted to use an orange color. Don't be afraid to use orange! I think its becoming the next pink for me! I especially love Stampin' Up's In Color Tangerine Tango! I then used the In Color Chart to get myself a color combination to go along with this sketch and chose to do Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron, and Regal Rose!  






Did I mention that I love Stampin' Up's Designer Series Paper? (Okay, I love everything Stampin' Up!) But I love that the Designer Series Paper is double sided and comes in so many great designs. I love the weight of the paper too. I framed the So Saffron Designer Series Paper (112152) in Whisper White Cardstock. I wrapped the top of one of the frames with my So Saffron Ribbon (earned through Sale-A-Bration) and placed some buttons from the Button Bouquet (112092) on the bottom of the other frame. Using the "Central Park" (113732) and "All Holidays" (114916) stamp sets, I stamped my images for the central focus. For the scallop accent, I used the Scallop Circle Punch on the Regal Rose Cardstock, 1  3/8" Circle Punch on the Kiwi Kiss Cardstock, and 1  1/4" Circle Punch for the floral silhouette.  This card feels very fresh and springy and hope that who ever receives it will feel the love that I put into making it. (Another positive point to paper crafting is that it brings love and enjoyment to the one making it and the recipient!) Hope you'll make one of your own and share. Thanks for looking!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.