Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fairy Tales Do Come True...






Its my youngest daughter's birthday in April. She is a down right girlie-girl! So what else does she want other than a princess party?  A Hello Kitty party too!  So, I found this Sizzix Die Cut of Hello Kitty and started cranking away and making layers after layers until I reached this! I also stamped the adorable verses from "Once Upon a Time" (113746) and printed the rest of the party information and adhered it to the inside of the card. Now, I'm working on making the same Hello Kitty for a topper on a princess wand, a matching purse, and found some Hello Kitty jewelry to put in their bags for party favors. I'll post those pictures after her party! I don't know who's having more fun with this, me or her?

2 comments :

  1. too cute! i have seen this hello kitty die, and have managed to resist thus far! have a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.