Monday, March 23, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers

What a simple yet elegant sketch, wouldn't you agree? I used this MOJO 79 sketch for my Thoughts & Prayers card. 



I love the tree stamp from this set. But I must admit, these are the cards that make me so sad to make because the recipient of this card means that they are hurting or in pain. My heart and prayers go out to the families who lost loved ones in the Montana plane crash. 

card recipe: thoughts & prayers stamp set (113252); close to cocoa stamp pad; so saffron, chocolate chip, very vanilla, and baja breeze cardstock; bella rose designer series paper; so saffron ribbon from sale-a-bration ribbon bundle; scallop edge punch, large oval punch, and scalloped oval punch (mini occasions catalog). 




2 comments :

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.