Sunday, March 22, 2009

MOJO Monday Week 78

Can't believe its Sunday, the night before a new sketch and I'm just getting in this past week's sketch! But I had to share what I made for this sketch because this card embodies all the wonderful things that you can get from Stampin' Up and make great cards with.

 
I love Stampin' Up's cardstock and their designer series paper. Not only is the designer series paper double sided with different prints but the weight and quality of it is beyond comparison. This paper is called "Walk in the Park" (115123) and found in the occasions mini catalog. Also found in the occasions mini catalog is the "Matchbox Messages" stamp set that I used (113800). You'll be able to order these items starting April 1st.

 Texturz plates for the Sizzix is amazing too. I've used Stampin' Up's exclusive Backgrounds set (114512) to add a subtle polka dot pattern on the Kiwi Kiss cardstock. Then, I've added the basic grey taffeta ribbon. I love the taffeta ribbon because it feels good to work with but it also adds a touch of elegance. And finally, I used the circle punches (1  1/4", 1  3/8", and 1  3/4") and the scallop punch to accent the stamped image. Having these tools and wonderful accessories makes it that much easier to make beautiful cards.
  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.