Sunday, March 1, 2009

MOJO Monday Week 75


I saw this water bottle at Borders and just fell in love with the design at first sight! I wouldn't let my husband leave without letting me get it. I felt like my children when they see something at the store and won't accept no for an answer! Well, as you can see, I left the store with it! And I was inspired to make the owl out of punches. Here's what I came up with. What's the saying, hit two birds with one stone? Sample for MOJO Monday 75 and my sample for the owl. And I also must apologize because I've been busy entertaining guests and getting ready for my workshops this month so I've been a little behind. But what do you think?   Here's some samples from the creators of Mojo Monday MOJO 75.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.