Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Little Soiree (Vegas Style)



It is again another week and another sketch from the Mojo Ladies. MOJO 77  



These sketches really help me to keep consistent with my crafting and helps me to keep doing what I love...making cards and sharing them with others (you). I also love these sketches because it helps me save time in designing a new card. The sketch is done so now all I have to do is come up with my color scheme and what stamps & accessories I will use. One of my girlfriends is throwing a birthday party in Vegas. I am assisting her with the invitations and party planning. I wanted to make something fun, Vegas themed, but also elegant. I think my card says all that! I hope you enjoy.


All products and supplies used are by Stampin' Up unless noted.
Stamp: Grand Soiree; Paper: Very Vanilla and Basic Black Cardstock; Jackpot Designer Series Paper; Ink: Basic Black; Accessories: Sizzix Bigz Die Scallop #2, Circle Scissors Plus, Valet Ribbon Originals, Rhinestone Embellishment (Jo-Ann's)

2 comments :

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.