Thursday, March 19, 2009

Egg-cellent Matchbox Treats


I want to thank Arlene, Elisa, Julie, and Nida for coming and helping me make these adorable treats to send to the Ronald McDonald House in Orange County. It made it go by so quick and I had so much fun having them here with me. We used the new Bigz XL Matchbox Die for the Sizzix (Stampin' Up exclusive) to make the box that would hold the yummy chocolate treats. We made a belly band with the ribbon from the Sale-A-Bration ribbon bundle, and then stamped images from "A Good Egg" set (114974) and accented the box with the adorable chick. I had to add some glitter too. It gives it that extra pop! Don't you just love it? Too cute! 



On a side note, only 2 more weeks left of Sale-a-Bration. Get your $50 purchase order in now to get your limited edition stamp set or other free gift. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.