Friday, July 30, 2010

Sweetshop Workshop

I have recovered from my wonderful trip to Salt Lake City, UT for Stampin' Up!'s annual convention. I say recovered because its stamping, learning, chatting, eating, and having way too much fun to sleep kind of event for me! I probably gained a good old 5 pounds just from eating desserts and munching late nights with my friends! (But it was soooo worth it!)

Well, speaking of sweets. One of my favorite parts of convention is all the ideas that I get not only from fellow demonstrators but the design team from Stampin' Up! The most delicious part of the event was this:


(These pictures were taking with my iphone because my camera died...but you can still see what I'm talking about.)


All handmade with paper, ribbon, and all the wonderful products and delicious colors from Stampin' Up! This is just a sampling but it has got me wanting to replicate my own sweetshop. Stay tuned...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.