Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Yes, it's a bit late. But I wanted to share with you some of the things that I did for the fathers at the Ronald McDonald House.


The card above is a simple layout. I used one of my all time favorite stamp set, Define Your Life, Extreme Elements, and a retired set from the Occasions Mini Catalog from 2009 - Eight Great Greetings.



These were the gift boxes that coordinated with the greeting card. The stamps used were All Holiday, Extreme Elements, and Define Your Life. Sorry folks, the designer paper is discontinued. Inside I had a set of tools, so I thought the wood grain exterior would make the presentation without it being too typical. I would love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to leave a comment.

1 comment :

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.