Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Catalog & New Opportunities

Its July and what a great month! I've just returned from a great vacation to Maui with my family and some great friends and am SO ready to get my hands on the new products now available through Stampin' Up! The new catalogs are here and are yearning for new owners!



Come join me on Thursday, July 15 at 6:30 p.m. at my Stamp Ink Diva Studio in Corona, CA for some fun paper crafting projects and peruse through the new catalog. Free book available to those who decide to host a workshop, join a stamp club, or place an order of $50. For those who cannot wait, you can get a PDF copy of the catalog by clicking on the catalog icon on the right hand side of my blog.

Also, if you're a "retired" Stampin' Up! Demonstrator this is BIG NEWS for you!


I would love for you to be a part of Stampin' Up! again and be a part of my Stamp Ink Diva group.  Please contact me if this interests you.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.