Monday, July 12, 2010

Simple Card that a Kid Could Do It

No one can make the excuse that they are not talented enough to make their own card. I had my 8 year old and 6 year old create a birthday card for one of their friends.

They used the Big Shot die cutting machine and the Shapers and Movers XL Bigz Die with the Punch Windows Die.



You place the shape of the cutout that you want anywhere on the pink shaded area (which is magnetic) and then run your card stock through. It will cut and score your card for you all at one time!

Then, the kids used the Square Lattice Texture Folder for the accent on the bottom of the card.
Then, I helped them tied the ribbon around the bottom of the card and they added the buttons with glue dots.

Oh... I almost forgot the heart inset. It was stamped with the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set and punched out with the Full Heart Punch.



It took them less than 5 minutes to put this together.

So proud of my little stampers!

2 comments :

  1. Your kids are so talented, like thier momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yvonne. I showed Ian the post of his card and he was so excited! "I'm famous" is what he exclaimed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.