Saturday, July 10, 2010

Stamp Club Opening

As I begin another year with Stampin' Up!, I begin filling my stamp clubs and hope to add new ones each year. I have only 1 opening left for my Patterns Club. As a member of the club, you get to come to 6 exclusive club workshops to attain new patterns to make 3D paper crafting projects, use my supplies and make projects free! Its a lot of fun. As a member of the club, you agree to purchase $25 in stamping merchandise each month we meet. This club will go from July 2010 - May 2011.

Why would you want to join?
  1. This is a great way to build up your supplies gradually. Soon, you will have a great collection of stamping products.
  2. Everyone gets their turn to be the "hostess". This means you collect HOSTESS BENEFITS! You'll get at least one stamp set plus $15 in free product on your hostess month. (You could get a lot more!)
  3. You'll collect patterns and ideas for great stamping projects.
  4. When you sign up, you'll get a free copy of the Idea Book and Catalog (a $10 value).
We meet on the 3rd Thursday of every other month. If you are interested, please contact me ASAP.

I also have a Technique Club where you'll learn different techniques and tricks to stamping. I'd also like to start a C&C club (Coffee & Cards) on Friday mornings. We'll meet at Starbucks off Pierce Street in Riverside, CA at 10:30 - noon. If any of these clubs interest you, please contact me. I love to meet new and experienced crafters!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.