Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year. I have a lot of things to be thankful for and looking forward to many more blessings and changes with 2013. Wishing you health and happiness from our family to yours!

(Did you notice I got my tomboy, Joelle, to wear a dress? No complaints or anything. She actually liked her traditional Korean wear.)

When, I feel better I'll post some new projects using our Spring Catalog items. January 3 is when the catalog goes live. If you haven't received your catalog along with the Sale-a-Bration catalog, please contact me so I can mail them to you right away.

To order on-line 24/7 click here.


1 comment :

  1. I haven't received mine, yet. Do you still have mine set aside?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.