Wednesday, December 26, 2012

12 Days of Giveways--Wrap UP

It was a fun, fun day yesterday. I hope that you enjoyed the holiday with your loved ones.

I thought I'd give you an update on Riley's apron & cake pop maker story with a picture.

She immediately wanted to use it and made some cake pops to share with her uncles, aunts, and cousins. The cake pops were pretty good.

Every year, I get my children new pajamas for Christmas and surprisingly enough, they really look forward to it. This year's fit perfectly for their roles--older brother is the boss and the girls are his elves (most of the time).

Thank you for participating in the past 12 days of giveaways. I hope you've enjoyed the projects and gifts. Our final winner is Princess Lisa (lisa808). Congratulations!

Enjoy!

To order on-line 24/7 click here.


1 comment :

  1. OMGoodness, the kids look adorable. Love the white stockings on the fireplace.

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.