Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Chalkboard Art

I'm sure you've seen them; it's everywhere! I've taken this trend and combined it with banners to create this card.


To get this look, you'll need to:

  1. Stamp your image(s) in Versamark Ink and then dust with White Embossing Powder.
  2. Set the powder with a heating tool. (be careful not to burn the paper)
  3. Take a sponge and rub the card stock with Whisper White Craft Ink around the stamped image.
  4. To get even more depth, stamp the same image(s) with Whisper White Craft Ink and stamp over the embossed image(s) slightly askew. (optional)

The last step makes the images pop with a shadow effect.

This will be my swap card for my SUDSOL group and hope that the ladies will love it as much as I do. I'm going to Leadership this week in Orlando for inspiration and will share when I get back.

{Project Details}


To order on-line 24/7 click here.


1 comment :

  1. This is a technique I have been wanting to try. Your Valentine version is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.