Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hey There Friend


Would you like to see what you can make with the Welcome Kit from Paper Pumpkin? As a leadership attendee, I was lucky enough to receive this kit.

This welcome kit included:

  • clear block
  • clear mount stamps
  • materials for project (all pre-cut)
Took me less than 30 mins (maybe 5 min.) to complete 4 cards. 

Then, I got to assemble the trial kit.


  • Afraid of commitment? Too much pun'kin for you to handle? You can try me and I'll visit just once. (But I know you'll want me to come back every month.)
  • • I'm $16.95 (plus shipping).
  • • I've got all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create beautiful projects.
  • • I'm all cut, measured, and ready—with instructions included. (Don't worry, I'm easy.)
For FAQ, click on the link.


To order on-line 24/7 click here.


1 comment :

  1. Wish I had known you were at Leadership. We could of said hello in person--I attended the customer event Sat. night.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.