Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Open House & Newest Downloads


Pre-order your 2012-2013 Catalog for $5 (shipping cost only)
(Please email me if you'd like a catalog and I will send you an invoice.)
OR

if you live near the Corona area, come to my Open House on June 1st at 6:30 p.m. Bring a dish to share and I'll have fun projects prepared using our new products, get your catalog, and receive my exclusive open house coupon book to use throughout the 2012-2013 catalog year. Please RSVP by May 25 so that I may have enough supplies for everyone. You won't want to miss out!

New exciting digital news:
This week's My Digital Studio Downloads:








Get your copy of this week's downloads here.



2 comments :

  1. I'm so sad I won't be there....but I will pre-order the new catalog! Ooh, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there! But if I'm not there by 6:30 call me :)-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.