Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Congratulations Graduates

A great year is finally coming to an end--for both Stampin' Up! and schools. You have two more days left to purchase any of the retiring products.


We just celebrated our cousin's graduation from Loma Linda University School of Pharmacy. We are so proud of her hard work and accomplishment. And in honor of her, I created the card above. You'll notice some sneak peek items (Summer Starfruit--the card base and new in-color; Stamp set: Layered Labels, and Accessory: Apothecary Accents Framelits) and some retired/retiring products (Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Pocketful of Posies DSP and Build a Flower kit). Hope this summer brings lots of fun and travels for you all and much more time to craft. I'm definitely looking forward to that and relaxing more.

Tonight, we will be celebrating my baby's Kindergarten Graduation. I'll post many things from this event soon! Also, don't forget my OPEN HOUSE on Friday, June 1.


Here are this week's My Digital Studio Downloads.
Here are last week's My Digital Studio Downloads.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.