Tuesday, May 1, 2012


Aloha friends. I am back...from a wonderful vacation to Maui! My husband's cousin got married and we just had the most wonderful time! It was a great celebration and wonderful family reunion. I especially loved seeing my children and my nephews and nieces spending time together. Everyone got along so well and it was priceless!

(So you'll excuse me for neglecting my stamping blog for a bit.)

As soon as I got back, I was involved with a fundraising event (Ladies Tea) for our school. I thought I'd share a project that combined my love for Stampin' Up! and party planning.


This tree was used to decorate our welcome table. It was hung with rosettes made from the Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper which is now discontinued but available for digital download. You'll also be happy to know that the Bigz XL Rosette Die will be available for the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog year!


I just love how these little accents (made from paper) can add so much beauty to a simple tree.

{Project Details}
To order on-line 24/7 click here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.