Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Update & Stampin' Up Promos

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day and made some LOVE-ly memories.
We stayed up pretty late the night before making these moustache cookies to go with the Valentine's tags. I used whole wheat flour, and it was tasting pretty healthy. So, we decided to dip one side of the cookies in milk chocolate. (Much better!)

These are some of the things I made for my children:

Throughout the day, I tried to plant little gifts for them. With the advantage of being a stay at home mom, I was able to bring them their special lunches and eat with them. (Lucky for me, each kid has a different lunch period.) Little by little, their Valentine's mailboxes were overflowing. If you follow my Facebook, you also know that they received something very special from their maternal grandparents:

(So now you know where I got my love for the holidays and gift giving from!) I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did.

Sale-a-bration is still on and will last for only another month! Take advantage. Also, this week's My Digital Downloads can be found here.

To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.