Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SU Promotions and My Digital Studio

Sale-a-Bration is well under way and hope you've been enjoying your freebies. You can earn your FREE products by spending, hosting, or joining. Let me tell you more but don't wait too long, the promotion ends March 31.

Speaking of taking advantage, you won't want to miss out on the My Digital Studio FREE 30-Day Trial. You can download the software and access the free trial just as you would a Stampin' Up! digital download by downloading from my on-line store (item 129600). See the contents here.

Once the 30-day free trial period is over, you can purchase the downloadable or disc version of the software to continue using it. You'll simply open up the trial version you already have on your computer, and will be prompted to enter the product registration key you received after purchasing the software. (You'll receive this key via e-mail if you purchase the downloadable version, and you'll find it along with your shipped software if you purchase the disc version.)

I've kicked off a few new classes to get you familiar with the program. My Intro class is just that. I will introduce you to My Digital Studio, what it's capable of, and the many resources available to you. My series classes are where you'll go deeper into the program and make a finished product by the end of the class. You just have to try it! You can also view my other events on my event's page.

And I can't leave you without a share using the program. Mustaches are the rage right now and what fun way to use it with this template! Two of my kids will be using this tag along with homemade mustache cookies & tattoos to share with their friends at school for Friendship Day (AKA Valentine's Day).


This week's MDS downloads can be found here.
Thanks for stopping by!
To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.