Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fun with My Digital Studio and SU Promotions

Before I get into My Digital Studio and Stampin' Up! Promos, did you know that today was Valentine's Day? Yup...for the Kim Family, today was our Valentine's Day--the day of expressing love.
  1. Woke up and found that my husband had already packed the kids' lunches and even wrote each kid a little love note. LOVE!
  2. Husband went shopping for the kids' gifts secretly. LOVE.--while I was at home pouting that he wasn't able to have lunch with me. (This is not love) but let me explain..He's leaving for a boys' golf trip so I wanted to spend some quality time before he left. I know...I felt really shameful when
  3. Husband took the family out for dinner and surprised us with our presents. LOVE!
He won't be back until after Valentine's Day so we celebrated early. Sweet, wasn't it? But when I went into stores today, it seems like we are right on track. The Valentine's Day items are out and Easter is IN! Even with this week's My Digital Studio downloads. View our latest digital downloads here.

Its been a fun start to teaching My Digital Studio to my friends, and its even easier now for everyone to get familiar and excited with the free 30 day trial. Be sure to check out my events page for my FREE classes and tutorial on this program along with other creative classes available.

My Digital Studio Downloads--February 7




And don't forget to get your orders in for FREE products during Sale-A-Bration!
To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.