Monday, January 2, 2012

Mirror Mondays--Sneak Peek Card Set


Simply Sent card kits are the perfect kits for novice paper crafters and even for veterans. Everything you need to create a card is all in one kit: self adhesive accent sheets, printed cards, envelopes, and now even a card holder with dividers to keep everything organized.
inspiration from the Occasions Mini Catalog 2012

These kits will be available for order on January 4th. Purchase this Create and Keep Simply Sent kit along with basic rhinestone jewels from me and come to a free class where we'll decorate 10 all occasion cards. Class will be held on Sunday, January 22 at 2 p.m. If you can't attend the class, I'll send you a PDF file of the card layouts with color photos. Email me your order and payment of $23.59 and I'll place your order along with mine on January 4th.

To order on-line 24/7 click here.

1 comment :

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.