Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blog Candy Winner & My Digital Studio

It was fun to read everyone's suggestions and resolutions for the new year. Thank you for sharing! Unfortunately, there can only be one winner and this blog candy goes to:

Lynda
"I have so many resolutions floating in my head. I think my most important one is to show friends & family how much I appreciate them."

I think we can all try to show our loved ones that we appreciate them more. Lynda, please contact me with your mailing information ASAP (say 48 hours) so I can mail you off your goodies. If I don't hear from you, I'll have to send them off to the runner up. *Winner was randomly drawn with the help of Random.org.

Don't forget this week's new digital downloads! They are LOVE-ly! Perfect to help you get ready for Valentine's Day projects! Click here for your own copy of this week's MDS downloads.



To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.