Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Leadership Conference Day 1 & MDS

After a long day's trip to San Antonio, I tried to check into my hotel at 11 o'clock in the evening! The hotel had overbooked and so relocated me to another hotel until today! Fortunately, the staff and manager of the hotel have been quite gracious and leaving me a special peace offering:
It was a very nice surprise. Oh, but don't worry, I will be asking for more compensation. I love food but this doesn't quite excuse them from the great inconvenience I experienced.

Today was the first day of Leadership and I was able to get some sleep and make it in time to receive my bag:
And when I went for my Make and Takes (I'll show you when I get back), this is what I got:
Its a book cover. The fabric is SUPER cute and soon to be out for the Summer Mini (I've heard from the rumor mill...) We shall see.

That was my morning and so I had some time to kill. I finished my swaps (which I'll be sharing this week) and took a tour of San Antonio.
The Alamo (I haven't really looked around but saw it from a far, but I will before I leave):
and took a Riverboat Tour:
We waited until it got darker because we wanted to catch the art installations but I didn't see much and although beautiful, quite disappointed.

Let's see what Day 2 brings. And while you're waiting for that, check out this week's My Digital Studio downloads!

You can get your own copy of this week's downloads here!
Labels Collection Punch -- Digital Download
Labels Collection Punch - Digital Download
Price: $1.95
Love Bots Kit -- Digital Download
Love Bots Kit - Digital Download
Price: $4.95 
Sweet Shop Kit -- Digital Download
Sweet Shop Kit - Digital Download
Price: $9.95


To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.