Thursday, January 19, 2012

Leadership Day 2 & Swap

Its Day 2 and still not getting much rest, but I am having fun! Today's classes were amazing! Great creative ideas, fun business tools, and mixing with other demonstrators.

Looking forward to tonight's Shoebox Swap with Sherrie Robinson. You need to put in all the tools, stamps, inks, and all the components to make your sample card. This is what I made and cut up the components so that other demonstrators can duplicate it.
Its been a full day and now just getting ready for bed. Tomorrow's the last day, I can't wait to see what they have in store for us.

BREAKING NEWS: Stampin' Up will not be publishing a Summer Mini Catalog but will be changing the publications for this upcoming year! Its pretty exciting what they have in mind and I know that you'll love it!
{Project Details}


To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.