Saturday, August 27, 2011

Taking Notes with Style

 I wanted to make something for the girls so they could take notes when we were at the Henderson Regionals, and decided this was the best choice:
not only does it have my bird (that I love so much) but a fun, modern twist.
{Pocketful Of Posies Designer Series Paper 122354}
 
And then, Sue surprised us with a sweet treat box with yummy gummies in them.
 
Do you recognize this box shape? It was made with the Petal Cone Die. Watch for upcoming post on how to make these.

And now, here's a gift I'd like to share with you!
When you join my Creative Souls group, you will be able to receive this stamp set (Sweet Cake) along with the great discounts from Stampin' Up! This offer is only available when you sign up with me. Choose from these kits:
  • The $175 Standard Starter Kit contains over $310 worth of stamping and business supplies!
OR
  • The $175 Digital + Starter Kit contains over $320 worth of stamping and business supplies, including the all-new My Digital Studio software.
If you've been thinking about joining, this might be the best time for you. You can enjoy being a demonstrator for the discount benefits and to sustain your habit, or you may want to make it into a business. Either way, click here for how you can become apart of the Stampin' Up! family and get started on a fulfilling creative life!

To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.