Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Getting hot in 'ere

I'm down in Georgia visiting my parents and childhood friends and having so much fun. Our annual trip includes the Georgia Aquarium--the largest aquarium in the world and the Coca Cola Museum--the kids love that they can taste all the different sodas from all over the world. (I also think they love it because this is the only time they get to taste coke too.)

But I must say, I can't get over how hot and humid it is in the south. I guess I shouldn't complain because of the humidity, my skin has never been better!

Anyway, the hot news I really wanted to share is from Stampin' Up! More details, click here.

Buy 3 Designer Series Paper and receive 1 FREE. How great is that?! Stock up now and save because the offer only lasts until the end of August.

And don't forget, the latest MDS downloads, click here.
To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.