Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Digital Studio Milestone

If you're a facebook friend of mine, you know that I've gotten ALL THREE KIDS now in school. My baby ... is... in... Kindergarten. I have been dreaming about this time when I would have more free time to myself. But I was quite more emotional than I thought I would be when this day finally arrived! So you know I had to scrapbook this day with no other than my digital scrapbooking program, My Digital Studio.

 She's quite familiar with the routine and campus from watch her brother and sister, so she had NO fear. She's already the social butterfly and as you can see, a little ham!

Make sure you're up to date with the the newest digital downloads:
Last week's downloads here.
View our latest digital downloads here.


To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.